1. What are you responsible for as a Service Rep at Central Dental?
One of my biggest responsibilities is to test and repair handpieces as soon as they arrive at Central Dental so we can guarantee our customers that they will receive them back in less than 72 hours. I also perform preventative and corrective in-house maintenance to all medical equipment.
2. How long have you been servicing dental / medical equipment? What type of dental equipment do you service?
I have been in the medical field for over 9 years and specialized in dental equipment for the last 3 years. At Central Dental, I service different kinds of equipment such as handpieces, ultrasonic scalers, ultrasonic cleaners, sterilizers, obturation systems, centrifuges, among others.
3. What should dental clinics know about service reps?
They should know that the service reps are here to help and deliver the best customer experience by creating a positive and professional relationship that will give them the right solution at the right time.
4. Why did you become interested in the dental industry?
As they say ““A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.” so being part of the process to help dentists to achieve their patients’ dreams is truly fulfilling
5. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Travel is the activity that I enjoy the most. I like activities that involve camping and fat biking.